2008 m. gruodžio 16 d., antradienis


Writing a summary

As my works from this task shows it is most difficult part of ESP. Also my performance in writing summaries has improved just a little bit. I think the main reason is that I quite often start to do my homework on the last minute. I will try to write more summaries on the next semester.

Writing ESP vocabulary tests

I think this task become more difficult than in the beginning of the semester. This is still one of the easiest but very important part of learning ESP for me because I know meanings of the difficult words or phrases. I think my performance in tests has improved during this term. Unfortunately there is a lot of space to improve.

Making power point presentation

This task has good and bad points. Firstly I like theme of my presentation it is called „Science Evolves: The Past, the Present, and the Future“ there is a lot of information in the internet. On the other had this theme is very vide. Also I don‘t like talking in front of the class. I don‘t know if I have improved or not because I can‘t decide from one presentation.

Speaking on ESP themes in class

I think speaking helps to improve our communicational aspects of ESP. I don’t think that my discussion skills have changed this semester since I haven’t participated much in class discussions.

Listening practice

I think this task is the most interesting. It combines fast understanding and good knowledge of English language. I think my skills on listening task become better.

Contribution to weblogs

I don’t like this task at all because I don’t want to show my writings on the internet in order that everyone sees it. Moreover I have to rewrite all texts twice first text is for class second for E-Portfolios. Furthermore I have to write comments for other students and it takes time too because you have to read what your friend has written. My performance although didn’t changed this semester.

Komentarų nėra: